A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
FlatCon 2K18 is a small (3-5min long) narrative game about going to a Flat Earth convention and trying to persuade the attendees that our planet is actually not flat. Gameplay-wise it's inspired by Phoenix Wright and Say NO! More.
Created at the 2018 Gryf Game Jam (May 11-13th) in Szczecin. Jam theme: "Flat Earth".
- development: Luke Spierewka
- QA, text check: Kamila Rusiecka, Katarzyna Kruszyńska
- music: Jerr Kevin MacLeod - Jerry Five, Kevin MacLeod - Professor Umlaut
- SFX: Reitanna, ZurfR, jobro (freesound.org)
- earth image: unclelkt (pixabay.com)
Click download now to get access to the following files: